We only stayed here one night but wished we could stay longer. Front desk service was excellent when we arrived. Very pleasant and informative.
Room was very large, lovely four piece bath, excellent amenities, comfortable bed, coffee maker, toaster, fridge and outdooe patio. We had a room with king size bed and the room was still spacious. It is an easy couple of minute walk to the village shops and restaurants. We enjoyed the hot tub. There are both family hot tubs and pools. The other service that is a standout is that the day you arrive and checkout, you can use all the facilities all day.
Continental breakfast was provided in common area and included a couple of hot items.
We were very pleased with this property and would not hesitate to return or recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage-like Vacation Homes at the foot of Blue MountainClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Vacation Homes at Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain surround a private mill pond. A Boat House and Great Lodge provide a comfortable meeting place for social gatherings. Vacation Homes feature outdoor porches with hammocks, screen doors that ‘thwack’ when they shut, harvest kitchen tables, large soaker tubs and fireplaces. This is cottage life at its best. Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain is inspired by traditional Ontario cottage country. Early Canadian-style wood furnishings define interiors. Hand railings are created from old, refurbished canoe paddles. Colorful, distressed wood accents provide a sense of whimsy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Club Intrawest Collingwood
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario