Nice modern accommodation. We stayed in a lodge suite and it was perfect for 2 of us.
Hot tub was nice and it was a bonus to have separate adult and family tubs.
Breakfast in lodge was basic but enough to get us going.
Regular shuttle service provided easy access to the village.
Very friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage-like Vacation Homes at the foot of Blue MountainClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Vacation Homes at Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain surround a private mill pond. A Boat House and Great Lodge provide a comfortable meeting place for social gatherings. Vacation Homes feature outdoor porches with hammocks, screen doors that ‘thwack’ when they shut, harvest kitchen tables, large soaker tubs and fireplaces. This is cottage life at its best. Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain is inspired by traditional Ontario cottage country. Early Canadian-style wood furnishings define interiors. Hand railings are created from old, refurbished canoe paddles. Colorful, distressed wood accents provide a sense of whimsy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Club Intrawest Collingwood
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario