The area is amazing. Very beautiful. Did not go in the winter so was extremely quiet. I am sure in the winter when people are here to ski it is extremely busy. The village is vey nice but nothing to do. Very little shopping and what they have is very expensive! So many restaurants which is awesome. But again very expensive. Not a place for kids in my opinion. Also not a place for someone on a budget.
The pool is so small and not worth being built. The hot tubs in your room is bigger than the community one. The out door area (pool and such) was the only thing that was extremely bad!!
Staff is extremely friendly. Didn't use the spa but good prices. Free movie rentals is awesome.
I would come back but only in the winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cottage-like Vacation Homes at the foot of Blue MountainClub Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Vacation Homes at Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain surround a private mill pond. A Boat House and Great Lodge provide a comfortable meeting place for social gatherings. Vacation Homes feature outdoor porches with hammocks, screen doors that ‘thwack’ when they shut, harvest kitchen tables, large soaker tubs and fireplaces. This is cottage life at its best. Club Intrawest – Blue Mountain is inspired by traditional Ontario cottage country. Early Canadian-style wood furnishings define interiors. Hand railings are created from old, refurbished canoe paddles. Colorful, distressed wood accents provide a sense of whimsy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Hotel Blue Mountains
- Club Intrawest Collingwood
- Club Intrawest - Blue Mountain Blue Mountains, Ontario