“FUN place for drinks and dinner!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Winner of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013 and Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, Twist is a rustic chic restaurant and bar, with flavours of the country and the city packed into one exciting venue. With a full menu of international cuisine, over 50 martinis & over 100 wines to choose from, Twist strikes the perfect balance between apres drinks, casual fine dining and nightlife. As dinner winds down and the DJ starts up, you will have a front row seat to Blue Mountain's most sophisticated nightlife.
Toronto, Canada
“FUN place for drinks and dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We originally went in just for drinks and appetizers, but the menu persuaded us to stay for dinner as well! Everything was amazing and the drink selection was endless! We ended up staying late after dinner, as the restaurant has a DJ starting at 10pm (and live music on some days we were told). We had a great time, the staff was really fun and friendly, we will definitely be coming back next time we are in town! So glad that we discovered this place!!

Visited January 2012

Bowmanville, Canada
“very good, expensive but well worth the money. It was just too crowded!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Loved the Martini and loved the dinner - fantastic for that!....on a Sat night however it got a bit too busy and was over crowded. We had a table but we continuously had people leaning over us to throw their jackets in the corner or behind our seats - insane!

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“MARTINI'S GALORE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My husband and I went for a few drink and a quick bite to eat...wow their martinis are fantastic and reasonably priced at $9 each.
We ordered the mimi sliders they were unbelievable good and a must is their cheese platter for 2, nice presentation and yummy cheese

Visited December 2011
Toronto
“Don't bother. Save your money.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

Wow, what a disappointment.

The online system for booking doesn't work -- only you won't know that. So it's best to phone to book.

The place is really loud. More of a bar than a restaurant.

The service is alright, but nothing special.

The food was really not great. They start you off with, wait for it, nothing! No water, no bread, no nothing.

The drinks are very, very expensive.

There is food on the menu that they no longer offer. Apparently it's been like that for a while. I suggest updating your menus!

The dessert was old and dry.

Just don't bother. There are lots of other choices and for less cash.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury, Ontario
“Just lookin' for a good time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

My husband and I went to this bar for a few drinks and to meet up with relatives while in the area. I asked the waitress what was in their long island ice teas and she told me everything but the cokeacola, and that's the one thing I didn't want in my long island so I ordered one, when she brought it and I told her that I had asked b/c I didn't want coke she said 'Oh let me check if I can return it" and then came back and said she could and they would make a new one with just lime juice and I wouldn't be charged for the first one. That was fine, accept the second one without the coke tasted awful, it was like a sour lemonade. Gross. I also ordered the punpkin-pie martini later on and it was just okay, in fact I wouldn't order it again.

• Visited October 2011