“Great day!” 4 of 5 stars

705 443 8484
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers the renowned Scandinavian Baths experience. Situated in a natural forest, minutes from downtown Collingwood & Blue Mountain Resort and open all year from 10am-9pm, guests enjoy the serenity of the environment. The Baths include a Finnish Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls, Hot Baths, Cold Plunges & relaxation areas. Also available are Registered Massage treatments, relaxing getaway packages & an on-site bistro serving healthy local fare.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Milton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I enjoyed everything about the spa. I loved the baths and the massage. I am a very talkative person but once i walked into the spa i was lost of words, which was good because you are asked to stay quite. I loved every second we were there. The only one thing that was no so amazing was the cost of the lunch we had. We spend over 25 dollars for not much of anything, I understand they have to bring the food in but still very pricey.

Visited June 2013
ScandinaveSpaBlue, Owner at Scandinave Spa at Blue Mountain, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
It is always nice to hear feedback from your guests. Thank you for your comments.

Fonthill, Ontario, Canada
“Fabulous Spa in Collingwood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Perfect "girls day" getaway. Just got back from our fabulous "girls getaway" at Bluemountain. We rented a great Chalet just outside of the village and spent an afternoon at the Scandinave Spa. The spa was so amazing hot baths, cooling pools, steam rooms, saunas, outdoor fireplaces, relaxing chairs and hammocks. Worth every cent.
A wonderful day with wonder friends. Thx can't wait to come back.

Visited June 2013
We are a popular girls getaway spot - thanks for including us in your weekend!
toronto
“The quiet police”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been to this spa several times but this time it was different. I had invited another couple since we loved it so much the time before. This time we were followed around by what I call the Quiet Police" . bordering on creepiness. This young fellow was following myself and girlfriend around at every move, even though we were very quiet. Another group was beside us and a little louder and I quess he thought it was us. He pointed to his eyes and than back at us that he was watching. I will not go back to this spa again and neither will my friends. It was very intimidating and not professional at all. I called the spa the next day, and well no return calls from the manager or owner. I quess they are so busy they don't care.
Word of mouth is so important and well this will go down as the worst spa experience ever!

Visited June 2013
We do apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations. Please contact us directly if you do want to detail your experience. We value your comments and would like another opportunity to impress you with our facility.
Halifax
14 attraction reviews
“R E L A X !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

A lovely afternoon spent in an exceptional spa. Good value, professional pleasant staff , wonderful amenities. GREATLY appreciated the quiet atmosphere . C
could easily forget to go home .........................

Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate it!
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“AHHHHH...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Scandinave Spa is outstanding. The setting is idyllic. The packages offered are all great value. Lunch was lovely, the massage was fantastic - but the baths are really the main event! So relaxing. I loved napping in a hammock under the tree canopy listening to the blue jays. I can't wait to go back.

There are two reasons I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. The first is because I had to rent a robe and flip flops were not supplied. Environmental reasons were cited, however I feel this is simply a cost cutting measure. The robe rental fee was 12 or 13 dollars which I found steep and felt petty on top of paying $170 bucks for the package.

Another change the spa might want to consider is setting aside an area for groups - I went with some girlfriends and we were not able to chat and catch up with one another due to the strict silence rules. It was the only real disappointment of the day.

Highly recommend Scandinave!!

Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your day. We hope to see you at the Spa again soon.