My wife to be and myself had the privilege to be among the first visitors to this "UNIQUE" Boutique Hotel close to the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo airport.
The construction and decoration of the suites was done to perfection, taking a shower in a windowless yet private bathroon is a once in a lifetime experience, sleeping in a confortable bed with an ocean view and sounds is indescriptible.
More than 100 acres of nature surround the suites and common areas of the compound, you can either rest at ease, climb a mountain or raise early in the morning to see how the baby turtles are released. If you love nature, you can not miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Viva is a sustainable boutique hotel with 8 rooms on a private beach located 30 minutes from Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa International airport. Play Viva is located on 200 acres with 1.3 kilometers of beach front. 85% of the property is in a Private Reserve for use of guests and includes a turtle sanctuary, archaeological site, working permaculture farm, forest restoration, estuary and much more. Come enjoy yoga, surfing or any of the many local activities. Playa Viva is off grid, operating 100% on solar power, solar thermal water heating, grey and black water management systems and built with local materials and craftsmanship. We specialize in farm to table, sourcing much of our food locally and can handle a wide variety of dietary concerns from vegetarian and vegan to many types of allergies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Viva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Viva Hotel Petatlan
- Playa Viva Mexico/Petatlan