1. Located on a small mountain, has a view of the forest and sea. Also good view of the stars in the night. 2. Clean and nice rooms with stable water temperature, fitting to the German owner.
1. ca. 30km away from the main town (Bahia/Uvita),and main beach of the national park. Travel with bus is not so easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has twelve brightly decorated bungalows with Queen beds, Ceiling Fans or Air Conditioners, Tiled Floors, large hot water showers, and individual patios. The property also features an expansive open-air restaurant, bar, sparkling pool, and sunset cocktail lounge all with magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and the jungle. In the evening, from our restaurant, lounge or pool, sit back, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean. What could be better after a day at the beach or a day full of fun activities? Ready for fun? Whether you wish to spend the day relaxing at the beach, hiking to a waterfall or ziplining through the trees, Lookout is your activity coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal