We stumbled upon this place and stopped for lunch. I ordered the Palm salad. It included palm avocado, red pepper and pesto sauce on romaine. My husband ordered guacamole with corn chips. Great food, but oh what a view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has ten brightly decorated bungalows with queen beds, ceiling fans, tiled floors, large hot water showers, and private patios. The property also features an expansive open-air restaurant, bar with Satellite TV, sparkling pool, and sunset cocktail lounge all with magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and the jungle.Each evening you can sit back, enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean from our restaurant or viewing deck above. What could be better after a long, hard day at the beach or zipping through the trees? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal