The Lookout is in a beautiful spot with a high, wide view of the ocean and surrounded by forest. It feels very quiet, peaceful, and comforting. Our little cabin was simple, airy, and very clean, with a sweet little outdoor space. The restaurant, pool, and lookout tower were great places to relax, as well -- all well kept and comfortable.
Birgit and Uwe were great hosts, extremely helpful with setting up tours, finding out what we were interested in doing in the area and recommending places and tours that fit our needs exactly. They take care of their guests in a lovely and low-key way. Really great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel has ten brightly decorated bungalows with queen beds, ceiling fans, tiled floors, large hot water showers, and private patios. The property also features an expansive open-air restaurant, bar with Satellite TV, sparkling pool, and sunset cocktail lounge all with magnificent views of both the Pacific Ocean and the jungle.Each evening you can sit back, enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine and watch the sun set over the ocean from our restaurant or viewing deck above. What could be better after a long, hard day at the beach or zipping through the trees? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lookout at Playa Tortuga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Hotel Ojochal
- Lookout At Playa Tortuga Costa Rica/Ojochal