Just got married yesterday at Eilean Donan Castle and we used Balmacara Mains as our base. From the moment I contacted them with my ideas and plans for my day they swung into action. Nothing was too much trouble! My family and I took over the lodge for two days and the staff and service were faultless. Stunning rooms, stunning views and stunning food. The chef, Dede, planned my whole wedding meal for me and the food was out of this world. Such attention to detail!
Our wedding day started with Norman playing some beautiful wedding music on the piano which I could hear when I was getting ready, Helen and Gillian even decorated our bedroom with rose petals and candles!
If you're planning a small intimate wedding in the HIghlands, you will be hard pushed to find a more stunning location and service.
- Also Known As:
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel Balmacara
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Lochalsh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront contemporary boutique B&B Guesthouse on the shores of Loch Alsh with great views to Skye. Great base for touring the Isle of Skye, and the Lochalsh peninsula. All rooms high quality, en suite, and with own private entrance. Near Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle also. ... more less