Stayed for two nights last week with my wife, please believe all the reviews, this is a fantastic place to stay, the surroundings were beautiful, the hotel was great, all the little finishes were done with taste, but the star of our two nights had to be Norman, and his breakfasts, what a wonderful man, he made us very welcome and is the sort of character that makes travel a great experience.
Please book without a worry, its that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront contemporary boutique B&B Guesthouse on the shores of Loch Alsh with great views to Skye. Great base for touring the Isle of Skye, and the Lochalsh peninsula. All rooms high quality, en suite, and with own private entrance. Near Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Balmacara Mains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel Balmacara
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Lochalsh