Loved the room and all of the facilities. both mornings we sat at breakfast watching the weather move across the water. We also needed wash done, and they were very accommodating here. We stayed in room 3 which also had its own porch facing the front of the building. Only downside was the late arrivals both nights upstairs of our room. The floors are very creaky and we could hear every step they took. It was good they didn't walk around a lot!
The location is perfect for travel to both Skye and other local attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront contemporary boutique B&B Guesthouse on the shores of Loch Alsh with great views to Skye. Great base for touring the Isle of Skye, and the Lochalsh peninsula. All rooms high quality, en suite, and with own private entrance. Near Plockton and Eilean Donan Castle also. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Balmacara Mains Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Hotel Balmacara
- Balmacara Mains Guesthouse Lochalsh