“Had a great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Narita

Save Saved
You added Radisson Hotel Narita to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Narita
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   650-35 Nanae, Tomisato, Chiba Prefecture 286-0221, Japan   |
Special Offer
Up to 30% off
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Tomisato
Boston, Massachusetts
“Had a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is a little far from the airport, but within reason. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were great after traveling 15 hours the made check very easy. I liked have a couple of english channels. Internet access in the room was great and i connected without any issues. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013

421 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Makati, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel for 1 night before my morning flight. It offers a free shuttle service and the hotel is about 20 minutes from the airport. Checkin was pleasant and the room is spacious. Its value for money. They also have a fitness club, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna and restaurants within the vicinity. I was able to swim for a bit and had a great time in the hotel. I would love to stay again in this hotel in the future.

• Stayed September 2013
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at that hotel at the night before my travel from the airport.
Hotel is said to be four star hotel, but because of the reasons below, I don't think it deserves it.

1)When the buss arrived, no one came to help me with carrying my suitcase. The bus frequency is one per hour, so bellboys should know when it arrives.

2)a)At breakfast, restaurant staff did not ask me to serve tea or coffee, while they do so to other guests, and this made me really disappointed and feel not welcomed.
b)And also, when I asked for a spoon, they just said where it is, but didn't bring it. For four star hotel restaurant, I expected the restaurant staff brings for what guests need, even it was buffet style.
c) I asked the staff for herb tea, and they said it is not available for breakfast. However, they didn't show me any alternative options.
To conclude all of them, they did not seem to enjoy serving guests, but just being busy.

3)I was satisfied with overall cleanness and condition of the room, except one thing; pillows. It smelled. I changed to the other pillow, which smelled the same.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed here an extra night after a flight delay from Guam to catch my connecting flight back to the US. I rode on the bus with a Delta crew from the airport to the Radisson (although they also have hourly shuttles to/from airport also). I obviously didn't have a reservation, but told the front desk my situation - props to Soto, who helped me with a great rate on the room & made sure that I was taken wonderful care of.
The workout room was phenomenal, as were the buffet breakfast & I had dinner from the cafe downstairs (BBQ beef bowl). Didn't use the pool. Amenities/room were great, no complaints!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Harrisville, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

After a long day of flying into Narita, I didn't have a lot of interest in going into Tokyo on the evening of my arrival, and hence, the Radisson. There's a frequent complimentary shuttle from Narita that picked me up quickly. Check-in was quick and easy, and the room was quite comfortable. I went to the buffet for both dinner and breakfast the next morning, and was quite pleased with the variety and quality of the food. The next morning I had to take the train down to Osaka, and the very affordable shuttle to Tokyo station made getting into the city quite easy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Have stayed here many times in last 18 years. Updated rooms, nice amenities, friendly staff. Free airport shuttle and free shuttle to Narita Town & Aeon Mall (check bell desk for schedule). Lots of places to eat within walking distance of hotel. Nice pool and pool deck. Small practice golf area, too. Nice for weddings. Will be back.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stated here on our last night of our trip and we arrived late. The shuttle bus from the airport took a while and was very bumpy and made me travel sick. It seemed like it was very far from the airport to be considered an airport hotel. However, it was very late and check in was easy and swift and we just went right to sleep in our room and were up early for the shuttle back to the airport. Which was on a bigger bus with better suspension.

I would stay here again as it was a good price and provided a shuttle for the airport which you cannot complain about.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Radisson Hotel Narita? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel Narita

Address: 650-35 Nanae, Tomisato, Chiba Prefecture 286-0221, Japan
Location: Japan > Kanto > Chiba Prefecture > Tomisato
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Tomisato
Hotel Class:4 star — Radisson Hotel Narita 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Rakuten, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Radisson Hotel Narita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Hotel Tomisato
Radisson Narita
Narita Radisson
Radisson Hotel Narita Japan/Tomisato

If you own or manage Radisson Hotel Narita, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.