“Man united charity match” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
cornwall uk
13 attraction reviews
“Man united charity match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Great afternoon at old Trafford, Game against Real madrid, it was full of ex man utd players,versus Real ex players. The stadium was easy to get to on the bus, also well marked to find seats etc. Plenty of people selling stuff outside, plenty of fast food vans etc. stadium was great,and the shop was very good.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Manchester
“River cruise, lunch and Old Trafford Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My United loving partner and I (a Blue) enjoyed our day out at OT last week. The barge cruise from Manchester to the stadium was very informative and you could get some refreshments if required.

The Red Cafe at OT was OK, basic food which was served incredibly quickly so we felt it had probably just been warmed up, but it tasted fine and the staff were very attentive.

The stadium tour was great, hosted by David who was knowledgeable and very amusing. I wouldn't recommend it if you have mobility problems or small children as there is a lot of walking and stairs to negotiate.

My favourite part was actually being in the very room (the players' lounge) where Becks first laid eyes on Posh - wow!! (ha ha).

All in all, it was a good trip and I would thoroughly recommend the whole package, even if you aren't a Red.

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent for non soccer people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent tour guide who gave an interesting & at times funny commentary. Great access to places you see on tv as well as the actual change rooms. They are very precious about their grass so stay off it. Food in restaurant was good value & qaulity.

Visited October 2012
Welland
14 attraction reviews
“Impressed a Gunner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wasn't a Man.U supporter, but we were flying out of Manchester, so we thought we'd give the stadium tour a go. Turned out to be a highlight of our European vacation. Even my wife was impressed. Very professional and friendly staff. The tour price isn't outrageous, you can enjoy the museum regardless of your club affiliation, and everyone is made to feel welcome. We went to my club's stadium, the Emirates, a few years ago, and everybody acted like they were doing me a favour. I'm still a Gunner, but I have to admit that this is one classy football act.

4 attraction reviews
“The museum, tour, and lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went in the off season, so the field was being re-seeded and the work trucks made it impossible to go out the players tunnel. Still were able to go in the locker rooms and spend plenty of time in the gift shop. The museum is very impressive though, what a history this team has!