My husband booked this fir a surprise night away, not knowing there was a match on.
Neither of us are cricket fans, but when we walled into our room, and see our balcony overlooking the pitch, we were hooked!
The room was clean and well equipped.
We had tea and coffee making facilities together with packs of biscuits.
The room doesn't have air con, but we'd been warned so brought a fan.
We slept well in the confidante double bed.
Breakfast was lovely. A help yourself continent buffet with bread rolls, cheeses, meats, cereals, fresh fruits, yogurts together with juices and tea and coffee.
It was replenished frequently and we really enjoyed it.
We will definately be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester