Stayed here for four nights, and would come back. There was nothing special about it, but it was clean, modern and had all the facilities you would expect. It was also reasonably priced. I was working in Manchester and it is just 10 minutes to the city centre and much cheaper than a city centre hotel.
Breakfast was a good continental, ham, cheese, toasted sandwiches, cereal, fruit etc. My room was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester