My hubby, myself and kids stayed here so that we could do the tour of Old Trafford. Our rooms were good with balconies overlooking the cricket pitch, Bar on site open till 1.30 am. No restaurant but we had a curry delivered and sat in the bar and ate. Hotel provided our plates and cutlery and helped us clear up our rubbish. Free coffee and tea in the bar. Even capuccino. Free continental breakfast (we didnt experience this, had a lie in instead). Free parking. Nice friendly place. Only downside was other people being noisy in corridors. But thats the same where ever you go. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Trafford Lodge in ideally located in the Lancashire County Cricket Club, with the Metro link providing easy access to the City centre and the Salford Quays. With 36 Executive bedrooms overlooking the famous Old Trafford pitch, where else can you relax on your own balcony at the end of your working day and enjoy the unique experience of watching County Cricket from your bedroom window? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Old Trafford Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Trafford Hotel Trafford
- Old Hotel Trafford
- Old Trafford Lodge Greater Manchester