“Thai food at great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chaobaby

Chaobaby
Upper level, Great Wall Food Court, The Trafford Centre | Greatwall Foodcourt, Trafford M17 8EH, England
0161 747 2345
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Trafford
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Lee, United Kingdom
“Thai food at great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

One of my favourite places in trafford centre. The food is always good plenty of choice.all cooked and fresh in front of you. Best of all it is halal. I normally stop here at least once a week. Go and try it you will be back

ChaobabyTrafford, Manager at Chaobaby, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your comment, we'll keep it up and look forward to serving you soon.

Athens, Greece
“Good food,average service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Visited for the second time on a quite busy Saturday afternoon. We were immediately seated, as there were quite a few tables available. Buffet was large, dishes were topped up regularly and almost everything I tried was delicious, especially the Satai chicken, which reminded me of the dish I had in Thailand. Only thing to "complain" about was that plates were taken away as soon as we put our forks down, as if the waiters were in a rush to get you out of the door. Would visit again for the food!

ChaobabyTrafford, Manager at Chaobaby, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Your comment is valuable to us and we look forward to serving you again.
England
“A great way to try lots of new thai dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Visited for dinner whilst on a shopping break at Trafford centre. I have tried thai a few times before, but always stuck to the same few dishes so this was a great chance to try some new dishes. The food was really nice-particularly the starters and little pots of spicy chicken curry soup with crispy noodles in. The pancake station for desert is also a great idea adn they were lovely.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ChaobabyTrafford, Manager at Chaobaby, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for your comment, we'll keep it up and look forward to serving you soon!
Barrow-in-Furness, United Kingdom
“Lovely buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

went here with my friend whilst having a weekend away at the Trafford Centre. We were looking for somewhere different to eat and came across this place. As someone who hasnt had many Thai meals the buffet was a great way of me trying different things. And it all was lovely and tasty and very good value as its all u can eat

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ChaobabyTrafford, Manager at Chaobaby, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Nice food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Visited here today with a friend.
I love Thai food, the Thai culture and of course the Thai's themselves. With regards to my food I like it cooked to a traditional Thai style, unfortunately here it was food made for the masses, but it was very nice, it was just not spicy enough but I do understand that most of their customers would NOT eat proper SPICY Thai salads etc.
There were lots of choice on the Thai Buffet and we both made several trips for food, each time trying a different main. The rice was cooked to perfection which lets a lot of buffet places down. The desert in coconut milk was gorgeous and not something I saw in Thailand but I will be looking for it next time I visit :) It was also nice to have a selection of fresh fruit.
As expected the staff were superb and the gorgeous Thai girls make the visit even more enjoyable ;)

My only gripe was they charge £2.50 for a bottle of water, which is a rip off, just for water - but seems as a fruit juice is the same price we went for that instead :)

All in all a very nice meal, with plenty of choice .

I will go back again

• 4 of 5 stars Food
ChaobabyTrafford, General Manager at Chaobaby, responded to this review, April 12, 2013