“Never again!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 47 Restaurants in Trafford
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
York, United Kingdom
“Never again!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Extremelly dissapionted in our visit. The service was very average. There happy to sell many alcholic drinks but when my daughter wanted an orange squash they informed her they dont have any cordial drinks!! Plenty of coke & fizzy drinks but no orange squash! Not very child friendly. I willnot b returning & i will not recomend!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Stalybridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Was initially disappointed that they didn't cook the phod malay at this branch as its the nicest food ive tasted recently but the falafel deluxe burger made up for it. The edamamme starter always goes down well and I finished with key lime pie.....very zesty and scrummy. ....the service was ok, lovely waitress but just didn't have the same ambience as the giraffe at spinningfields. ....I'd go back there first. Food is delicious though...nom nom....

Leeds
“First time visit.....and pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was our first visit to Giraffe. Usually when visiting the Trafford Centre, we cant decide where to eat and end up going for the safe option of eating somewhere we have before. So we took a chance this time and tried Giraffe. We were very pleased.

We had nachos as a shared starter between 3 of us. Ideal if you are having a main couirse too. For main, I had a Penang Bang Chicken, a sort of Thai based chicken salad dish. Very light, very tasty, very nice! My partner, who can be very particular with food (!!) had a spag bol which she really enjoyed. And my son (very fussy and more of a fast food fanatic!!) had the breakfast brunch and ate the lot!

The service was very good and friendly.

Overall...a pleasant surprise and we would eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“First time visit and we will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent, I am vegetarian and there was plenty to choose from, excellent food and hot. My husband is a meat eater and he loved his chicken wings starter and fish cake main, 9,95 for two. I had the goats cheese on toasted bruschetta and salad and then Woodstock pie, omg that was delicious! Both same ages in 9.95. Good service and pleasant waitress. Lovely cocktails too. My husband had rocky road for pudding, was a large portion. We have not been before but we will be back. It was a busy Saturday night and we did not have long to wait. Thank you for making it a lovely wedding anniversary for us x

Visited October 2013
Yeovil
“Big Fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I hate reading reviews that have been written in a temper from dissatisfied customers as it really doesn't reflect the restaurant fairly.

We have been dining in these restaurants all over the country for years and some are better looking than others but the service and food is always pretty much the same...great! The one in the Trafford Centre is no different, in fact its one of the best ones iv been in except the one in Exeter which is my favourite. We went on a Friday afternoon just after half 1 so the rush was just dying down, the servers were great, super (as always) friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I ordered the penne margarita and my boyfriend ordered the falafel burger with sweet potato chips. Both meals were prepared (as always) beautifully and were rich in flavour, filling and just great. It was very prompt service and they genuinely care if you enjoy it.

I would go back every time!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere