“Reliable and clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Trafford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Reliable and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

You can be sure of what you are getting at a premier inn. Clean, comfortable value for money accommodation. Walking distance from the Trafford centre what more do you need. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would always choose this hotel for all of the reasons above. Doesn't have a spa but when you are on a massive shopping spree you don't have time for that!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Lorna D,

It gives me great pleasure, to thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review.

It's very rewarding for out staff to hear that our guests found them friendly and helpful, as they work extremely hard to deliver the very highest customer service standards.

Our housekeepers also work to achieve the highest of cleanliness standards, and I shall be sure to pass both positive feedback on to the relevant departments.

I do hope you enjoyed your time at the Trafford Centre, there's a vast amount of things there for our guests to do, and with it being so close to the hotel, there's also no need to worry about finding a parking space, as you can just stroll over.

Thanks again for your great response, and i hope the standards this time, will reflect on you returning to us again in the near future.

Hayley McHugh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed recently and as always you know what your getting so its a safe bet. The staff were fantastic and as always friendly and helpful. It was really busy and that is maybe why the food was so poor in the restaurant. To be honest it looked like it had just been slung on the plate in a rush and my potatoes were so badly burnt they were actually black.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Steve B,

I would like to take the time to thank you for your response regarding your recent business stay with us!

It's great to hear that you like to use us as you always know what to expect! It's very positive to hear that we keep our standards of cleanliness and service the same throughout your visits.

Regarding the food in the restaurant, we do urge all of our guests to book a table with us to avoid any delays. However, I'm sorry to hear that on this occasion you were not happy with the quality that was served to you during your dining experience. I would like to address that this is not the usual standard that we expect, and would like to assure you that should you decide to dine with us again, you will not be disappointed !

Once again I would like to say Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your whole experience!

I hope to hear from you in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

A great location for the Trafford centre, Chill zone and, in my case, Eccles. Restaurant better than many in this type of hotel and staff very friendly. United were playing Real Madrid one night and this meant the price for that night only was ridiculously expensive and I did resent the price hike when I was staying 3 nights. I felt they should have charged the higher rate for anyone who booked one night but not those of us who were there longer.

• Stayed March 2013
Hayley M, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Mbfh,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay within Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West.

I'm pleased to see that you were impressed with the location of the hotel and found it convenient for your transportation into Eccles. We are very lucky as to where we are situated, as we are such a short walk from Trafford Centre and Chill Factore as you stated within the review.

Regarding the price on one of your nights, unfortunately we are fixed on the price we have to offer. I can suggest however that you check the online prices first, as we release £29 rooms, and flexible rates on the website.

Again, I would like to say thank you, and hopefully we hear from you again in the near future,

Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just back from w'end stay. When we arrived after 10pm the emails I sent to prem inn customer service hadn't reached the particular prem inn we were staying with. I had requested in the emails that we would like the 2 rooms we booked(we were travelling with 3 young children) next to each other. Despite the lack of communication and the late hour the receptionist was fantastic and after a bit of juggling managed to get us fairly near each other.

The staff are very professional and friendly. The hotel is spotless and very comfortable. The breakfasts are wonderful.

Do be warned, however, we were seated for dinner at 8.15pm but didn't get to order until 8.45. We then waited ONE HOUR for food to be served. I asked 3 times if it would be possible to even serve the children as they had just ordered pizza. Our waiter did apologise but no food came. Had I known this was going to happen I would have gone to the nearby Trafford centre for dinner. When the food did come, two of the steaks were inedible and were left on the plates. Again, apologies were forthcoming and they were deducted from the bill but I will never eat there again mainly because of the long wait for the children. I felt they could have at least fed them even if the adults had to wait, or told us before seating us that it would be one and a half hours before we would be getting any food!

Such a shame the restaurant let this very good hotel down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear paula r,

Thank you very much for your recent review with us, it's great for us to see how our guests experiences are.

I'm pleased to see that the staff were very helpful in sorting out your initial concern regarding the rooms not being close to each other, and that they managed to sort you out with rooms fairly close. I understand that travelling with younger children, it can be quite daunting for them to be in their own room, and so I'm sorry that this was not able to be sorted for you.

Regarding the experience in the restaurant, I would personally like to appologise that you had to wait so long, for both your order to be taken, and for the food to arrive, of which when it did was not to suffice.

I would like to state, that this is not a true reflection of the high standards we have, or expect within our hotel. However, we advise all of our guests to book into the restaurant during check in, so that we can manage the tables, and avoid any waits on food, or for tables.
Having liased with the restaurant team, I am aware that on this evening they were under pressure due to the demand of food from both the restaurant, room service and the lounge, however, this does not rectify why you should have waited so long.

Again, I would like to appologise for this, and can assure you that should you choose to stay with us in the future, I cnan guarantee that the restaurant will deliver the high standards that you expected on your first visit.

Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The #175 bedroom was very nice.
Good bed, well cleaned; good location close to the Trafford shopping centre and to the ski activities.

Just a couple of remarks:

1) no gym .-(
2) 30 min free internet a day - 3£ 24h
3) additional food and variety could be offered at breakfast

Dear rosaerosamrosa,

I would like to thank you for your recent response regarding your stay with us at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West.

I'm pleased to see that room 175 was convenient for you during your stay, and that you were close to the shopping facilities.

Regarding the comments about the gym and the free wi-fi, there is a gym at the back of the hotel, within 5 minute walk, that if you show them your room key card, they offer discount for Premier Inn Guests. The free wi-fi access for 30 minutes, is something that has only been implemented onto site over the last year, as beforehand guests would have to pay.

We work hard in trying to fix any problems during our guests stay, and so I will make sure that these are passed on to the relevant people, so that they can be assessed and resolved in the near future,

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to let us know about your stay with us.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

A warm welcome at the normal high standard of quality hotel premier inn offers. Although busy at check in the staff were quick and efficient. We stayed here with 2 young children and were put at the back of the hotel which was ideal as no noise from the various conferences which were obviously going on.
Perfect for the Trafford Centre - a 2 minute walk across and ideal for the chill factore.
Great breakfast and the kids eat free which is a bigger bonus - the choice of breakfast for the children is one of the main reasons we choose Premier inn. And of course the price when offers are on!
Only down side is wi fi - you get 30 mins free but I think it should be free al the time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jane C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West.

I hope you enjoyed your stay with us, and managed to take some time exploring the many great facilities around the hotel.

It's fantastic to see that you were impressed with the breakfast during your time at the hotel, the kids eat free is a great offer, especially as you can all eat as much as you like!!

Thanks again for the feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Beautiful room with a bed I could stay in forever! Lovely furnishings, heated floor and television in the bathroom, nice toiletries, coffee machine. Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice and lovely views. Staff were so friendly and helpful, couldn't do enough for us. . Hope to return to this hotel soon!!!

Dear Priyan P,

It's great to read your review, and see such great comments about the hotel, and the staff. I would like to say a Thank you for taking the time to write feedback around your stay.

I'm glad to hear that you were happy with the furnishings, the facilities within the room and the staff themselves. Our team here have been working extremely hard, to stick to the high standards that we expect of them, ensuring the inside, and outside grounds are clean, and that they always greet their guests with a smile and a can do attitude.

I do hope your first impression of the hotel, will lead to a second booking here at Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West.

Regards,

Hayley McHugh

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West? Share your experiences!