We were staying for a few days in this great hotel. Value for money is good. Comfortable beds. Staff is friendly and offers any help when needed. Breakfast is a bit different from the breakfasts in countiries like Germany or France (more kinds of bread, no bacon/sausage). But there is enough to fill you up and make you ready to start the day!! You can reach Trafford Centre by foot. Old Trafford and the centre of the city are a few minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architecturally stunning hotel situated just off the M60, Junction 10. The hotel has 234 newly refurbished bedrooms, a stylish intergral bar and restaurant and six spacious conference rooms. We also have ample complimentary parking facilities. Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West is located at the heart of Trafford Quays Leisure Village which includes some of the countries most exciting atractions and leisure activities. The proximity to both motorway and public transport links makes the hotel the ideal location for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Hotel Trafford
- Premier Inn Manchester Trafford Centre West Greater Manchester