We attended a cousins wedding at Rowton Castle last week, and it was wonderful. Food and service were first class, the staff were very welcoming and attentive and we wanted for nothing. The whole day went without a hitch.
The function suite was lovely, there was about 80 of us and we were all in the one room. The gardens were beautiful; even our pictures came out great!
The disco in the evening was brilliant; what a great finish to their wedding day.
We were fortunate enough to stay over in a delightfully furnished Four Poster Room, and breakfast - both Full English and Continental was the perfect way to set ourselves up for the journey home.
We couldn't fault a thing and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue.
- Also Known As:
- Rowton Castle Hotel Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House
- Rowton Castle Halfway House, England - Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rowton Castle is a beautiful 17th century, grade 2 listed building, set in 17 acres of tranquil grounds, six miles west from the historic town of Shrewsbury. We are the perfect venue for a prestigious function, or a few days away from it all. We are the fairytale venue for a Wedding. A perfect setting, coupled with excellent food and service, guarantee you and your guests a most memorable occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rowton Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.