“Wander Steps a memorable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Attractions in Vila Real
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a company dedicated to tours in the Douro region. In Douro you’ll find relaxation or activities, so it all depends on what you want to see or do.At Wander Steps we offer guided tours through the charms of the Douro valleys, you’ll discover the material and imaterial heritage of this vast region that's rich in natural and human splendor.
Montreal, Canada
“Wander Steps a memorable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

As an event planner, I used Wander Steps for my personal vacation and my god I was very impress !! Our guide showed us the best wineries and view of the Doro Valley. We discovered a beautiful destination and it was the highlight of our trip. The service is personalized for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend using them for your next trip.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Vila Real, Portugal
“Wanderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

An extremely personalised service, exquisite food, served on outstanding landscapes.. Wandersteps took me and my 3 friends on a one day trip we will never forget. The price is also very good compared to what we got from this pleasant team. We'll repeat and reccomend!
Helena