“Best of the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piarco Village Suites

You added Piarco Village Suites to your Saves list
Piarco Village Suites
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   22 Ramcharan Drive | Factory Road, Piarco, Trinidad   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Piarco B&B and Inns
“Best of the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Excellent accomadation,Wonderful obliging owners.A small hotel that is immaculately clean.Rooms are very comfortable.A stocked fridge with variety of fruits ,juices and snacks is provided in a communal kitchen on a 24 hour availablity. Breakfast is included and transport at any time to and from the airport is offered at no additional charge.There is excellent security for the property..The owners make every effort for your comfort and needs with their truely pleasant manner. Tee Young

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thanks for your kind sentiments and we hope we can be of service to you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We needed a hotel close to the airport, for a reasonable price, and for just one night and Piarco Village Suites was the perfect choice! Just 2 minutes from the airport, they offer free pick up and drop off at the airport, a hot breakfast, and a comfortable room with wifi and TV. Veejaintee and her husband were extremely friendly and the customer service was perfect - she even brought us a snack because we had missed dinner. Piarco Village Suites is highly recommended and they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of. We shall stay there again if we visit Trinidad and Tobago again. Thanks Veejaintee!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
It was a pleasure serving you and we hope that we can be of service to you some time in the future.
Inverness, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We arrived in POS airport and needed a place for the night and to rest while we waited for our connecting flight the next evening. I had contacted the owners several months in advance to make sure they wouldn't mind us checking out a bit late as our flight did not leave until 7pm. They were extremely understanding and did not have a problem with it. They even dropped us off at the local mall and picked us back up later on so that we could enjoy our day. Our room was clean, spacious, and very comfortable. We had everything we needed. There were beverages in the fridge nearby if we needed something, the television worked well, and the shower was perfect after a long flight. The next morning the owner made us a nice breakfast. We especially liked that, even though this is a "guest house", the guest rooms are separate from the owners' house, so it is more private (like a hotel) but small and quiet like a guest house. It's a perfect combo really.
The owners here are really great and accommodating! We stayed here in early September on our way to the UK and I promised to write a great review so everyone would know to STAY HERE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO POS :) but I got carried away and almost forgot.
If you need a quiet, friendly, affordable, relaxing place to spend a night or vacation - this is it!
Jenna & Miguel

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be fine
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thanks so much for your most gracious comments and we are pleased that we could be of service to you.
Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

i stayed there for a layover and i was really impressed with the customer service and cleanliness of the apartments. My flight was quite early in the money and the owner ensured that we got something to eat before we caught our flight. Also upon arrival she even gave us a complimentary cell phone to use to get in contact with family. i would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone travellin to trinidad.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments and we sure hope we can be of service to your some time again.
Grenada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I loved my stay here! I stayed one night for a layover and piarco village is super clean and has all the comforts of ac, strong water pressure, free wifi, and tons of American tv channels! The hospitality here was amazing and I totally recommend it here. The lovely family owners even let me stay for an extra five hours after checkout time since I had an evening flight and I appreciated it so much! I love family owned businesses and I will definitely stay here whenever I am in Trinidad! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: The curtains can be a tad bit sheer so a second floor room might be good. But piarco village is on...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate that you took the time to post your review which I am sure will be helpful to others.
Thanks and best regards.
Katy, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I can recommend anyone traveling to Trinidad and is looking for a place to stay close to the airport, to stay at the Piarco Villages Suites. I stayed with my brother for only one day but we will be back for more. My compliments to the owner Veejaintee for her friendliness, promptness, hospitality and knowledge about her country. Veejaintee gave us a tour of the city, for a nominal fee, and showed us many beautiful places. Definitely will be back and I can highly recommend the Piarco Villages Suites.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
It was my pleasure serving you and I look forward to doing this again.
Grenada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed there twice. My second time was an emergency I had to call her at 5 in the morning from the airport without any booking . It took her 5 mins to reached. Even though no ordinary room was available she gave me the suite at the same price as ordinary and went out of her way and helped me with a new night dress and other necessary amenities as I had only my purse with me.she is the most understanding and humble person I ever met in Trinidad . I strongly recommend her .
Safina

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I am happy that I could have helped. My life's experiences have taught me to put myself in other people's shoes before I make a decision. This is how I would have liked to be treated and I am pleased that I could have assisted. You are a wonderful person and I look forward to hearing from you.

Been to Piarco Village Suites? Share your experiences!