“price justifies a 5* rnaking” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jindu Hotel(High-tec Zone)

Jindu Hotel(High-tec Zone)
You added Jindu Hotel(High-tec Zone) to your Saves list
Jindu Hotel(High-tec Zone)
No.28 Congtai Road, Congtai District, Handan 056002, China   |
Ranked #2 of 135 Hotels in Handan
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“price justifies a 5* rnaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2015

stayed for 2 nights and it was a decent hotel, room good condition though odd bits of damage / poor construction that lets down many Chinese hotels. None of this detracts from the stay. I certainly would stay again and given the cost was £40 per night I consider this excellent

Gym is not open 24 hrs and no iron in room but i asked and got one very quickly

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Families
Couples
Bangkok
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

My supplier booked for me and said it is 5-stars and the best in Handan. Hotel is quite big; however it is dated. Lots of stains on the carpet. I have to wear slippers to walk around the room. Shower does not function well. Good thing of this hotel is its mattress which is very comfortable to sleep all night long. The rest is on average.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Shanghai, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

I only stayed here one night. I was not impressed about anything.
Biggest concern was my room. A bit old and rundown. The shower only had boiling hot water, and ice cold water. I tried for several minutes to mix it right, but I couldn't. I had to skip the shower, very frustrating. I heard from my colleague he had the same experience.
I tried the Western buffet dinner on the ground floor. It was nothing western about it. The seafood section was pretty good though, but that was it.
Very confusing about the different services at the Spa, that ranged from floor 5-8. Once I worked out where I could get a massage, the rooms were very dodgy and filthy, and the prices very high.
The room rate was also much too high. I have only this week, stayed in much nicer hotels at less than half the rate here.
I will definitely not stay here next time I'm in town.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Muscat, Oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

During my recent visit to Handan, I stayed in this hotel for two nights. I found it to be a very good hotel at a reasonable price. Rooms are very clean. Prompt service by the staff. Buffet Breakfast is good. Would like to stay again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed one night in this hotel. The checkin was prompt and hassel free. The room is nice and spacious. The only problem was the temperature in room was around 30 degree C and outside temperature was around 10 degree. The hotel restaurant has a choice of western food tried the Nasi Gorang which was good. Will stay during my next visit.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Yesterday afternoon I visited a customer in Handan.
I first checked into the JinDu Hotel as there was 1.5 hours before the meeting.
Check-in was simple and without issue.
The room was a little old but spacious. But the temperature was at 36C (hot).
As I had been traveling for 6 hours I needed the washroom.
This was disgusting. There was urine splashed on the floor around the toilet.
As housekeeping was in the next room I showed them the problem and they said that they would deal with it while I was at my meeting.
On my return to the room in the evening, nothing had been done.
So I used towels to remove the splashes and puddles as best I could before going to bed.
Even though I had left the air conditioning running for the afternoon, I was unable to get the room to below 30C. It was therefore uncomfortable to sleep.
As I checked out of the hotel this morning I requested a guest comments form.
I was informed that the hotel did not have such forms. Which I found interesting.
The reception supervisor asked me about the issues and said that she would pass them on the her manager.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

Staying one night there for negotiation with one factory about some business, it is really fantastic and I think it is the best hotel in the area.
I come from Guangzhou to this city by airplane; all the hotels which I stayed before in china have not the same quality (although some of them are five stars). The price is reasonable (more cheaper than you think) and the room is really clean and fantastic. I need also internet which this hotel has and it was free to use. The breakfast is a lot but they cook and design according to Chinese will.
The address and the map is completely incorrect, the correct address is [--]

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Been to Jindu Hotel(High-tec Zone)? Share your experiences!