Our two week stay at the Baia Taormina Grand Palace hotel was a delight. We came for a well deserved rest and found it. The room was very comfortable and had a great large balcony overlooking the sea, like all rooms have. The staff is very helpful and generally friendly. A particular mention of Ms. Tina in Reception who went out of her way to organize the pick up of a package (small suitcase) for shipping by TNT.Excellent service.
This hotel is an oasis away from the charming bustle of Taormina and that is a blessing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms of Baia Taormina have a balcony or a terrace with superb views on the sea and overlooking the incomparable bay from Taormina to Giardini Naxos. Internet Wi-Fi connection is free of charge and guests can reach Taormina in 10 minutes with a private and free shuttle granted by the hotel. Two swimming pools are available for all guests and one of them is filled with natural sea water. The hotel has two restaurants with breathtaking views and offering either traditional Sicilian and international food. It is also possible to book beauty treatments or massages through the Exclusive Spa Centre of the hotel. Other amenities include a bar and pool bar, 24-hour Reception and one meeting room with audiovisual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel Santa Teresa Di Riva
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel And Spa
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Italy/Sicily - Province Of Messina