We spent a total of 5 nights at Conti di San Bonifacio and loved every single moment spent on the premise itself, as well as discovering the surrounding beaches and villages.
The owners, the staff at the estate and the employees working in the vineyards; we felt everyone was doing there best to make our stay as wonderful as possible, helping us with recommendations, asking us about are stay and showing genuine interest. The rooms and common areas in the villa are beautifully decorated, and make you feel at home. In the garden there are plenty of spots to settle - for reading, sleeping or contemplating the surroundings. We ate two evenings on site, enjoying the excellent food and their own wine.
At first, we were not sure what there is to visit (coming from the Montepulciano area with all its well known sites), however we found some exquisite and truly beautiful and tranquil spots: On the estate itself there are beautiful wild areas to visit, with breathtaking views. Then there are the surrounding villages up in the hills. The highlight however was the Parco Regionale Della Maremma, with its nature and unspoiled beaches.
We definitely recommend to come here to recharge and enjoy the slow lifestyle of Tuscany!
- Also Known As:
- Conti Di San Bonifacio Wine Hotel Gavorrano
- Conti Di San Bonifacio Wine Hotel
- Conti Di San Bonifacio Wine Resort Italy/Gavorrano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wine Resort Conti di San Bonifacio is an exclusive jewel of a hotel, suspended between sky and vines, in the Maremma firmament in coastal Tuscany. Guests who seek a retreat from their busy lives arrive to find views of vines, olive groves and the far reaching planes of the Maremma. Inside the restored farmhouse interiors are pristeen and in wonderful harmony with the organic colours and textures of nature. Light filled salons and tasting rooms, with abundant terraces reaching out and off the hill into glorious countryside.Guests spend their time between linen crisp bedroom suites, poolside or roaring fire depending on the season. All is possible here. Perfect tranquility or a vacation of activity including wine and cooking courses, yoga on the hilltop, horse riding and night treks or just simply discovering the medieval villages which crown each of the surrounding hilltops or the white beaches all along our coastline. History and nature marry here in conjugal bliss.The 360 degree views are magnificent, the position blessed with a sense of the spiritual. One feels a unique feeling of peace here as eagles and swallows swoop and soar overhead. Glass of wine in hand, aperitivo on the terrace, vineyard view dinners. Earth, wine and essential tuscan foods combine to offer the exquisite experience at this unique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Conti di San Bonifacio Wine Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.