“One of the places you MUST have seen before you die!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tarot Garden (Giardino dei Tarocchi)

Tarot Garden (Giardino dei Tarocchi)
Strada Garavicchio - Capalbio (GR), 58011 Capalbio, Italy
Type: Gardens
Attraction Details
Lubeck, Germany
24 attraction reviews
“One of the places you MUST have seen before you die!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Energy of life precipitated in mosaic and dreamlike shapes ... not to be described in full by any means ...

Whether you just come and enjoy colors and shapes or try to fathom the deeper meaning ... just go there!!! I bet you will leave this place in high spirits and I cannot imagine anybody to escape the charme of this monument!

Visited October 2012

Dahlonega, Georgia
57 attraction reviews
“Fantastic whimsy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Oh how I love this artist. Is am so in love with her work. This place was charming, whimsical and delightful as only Niki St. Phalle Can do. I am in awe . What a fun day we had here.

Visited October 2012
Orbetello, Italy
“I have no words to describe the beauty of this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I think it is one of my favourite places in the world.
I go to the Garden at lesat twice a year, and in four years, everytime i go i discover new things to see.
I believe it's a place that must be seen more than once, 'cause it's so full of marvellous details that a full day is not enough.

Many people don't know about this place, and i always invite all my friends and family for a visit.
I'm very affectionate to Niki's works, i just love everything she made.

Visited August 2012
Geneva switzerland
“The tarot garden made by Niki de Saint Phalle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a place for the whole family - everybody will love it! The artist has put her whole heart into every piece of work made on this place. Niki de Saint Phalle got inspired by Gaudi's Parc Grüell in Barcelona but has passed him in emotions and details by far. Incredible that this place is in the middle of nowhere with hardly any sign at all until you are actually on the very road! GO THERE! and enjoy with friends or family!

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Worth seeing, kids love it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

It reminded me both of Guell park in Barcelona and Hundertwasser Haus in Vienna. It is small - just around 1 hour there would do, but there are surprises there that I have not seen elsewhere. Ingenious structures. I liked it a lot and the kids loved it.
We made the route especially through there from Toscana to Rome. However I don't know if its so much worth the effort. If the other quicker road is boring for you... and if you have a spare 2 hours, then sure - go for it.

Visited September 2012