This is a very good quality hotel on many respects and the pictures reflect accurately the standard of accommodation. This is part of a chain which appears highly focused to tourists in many regards. There are a few irritations that without would increase my rating to 4 or even 5:
- the restaurant is expensive by Lao standards.
- motorbike/moped rental is expensive at 60000 for half a day (and we were told a litre of fuel was in it but clearly was not)
- arranging transport back to Pakse is in fact extortionate with request for 50000 kip for a journey that should be less than half this.
- you cannot open the windows to view the Mekong whilst having a mosquito guard, which is a shame; (there are mosquitoes at night although nets provided)
- the television only has DVDs and is not connected to cable/satellite.
- rack rates are quite ridiculous - book ahead on Agoda for reasonable rates.
However, on the positive side the staff are helpful, speak good English, the breakfast is good and the atmosphere pleasant. I personally would not stay for more than two nights (if that).
- Also Known As:
- Inthira Hotel Laos/Champasak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel has been built around a lovely courtyard. The bedrooms will make your Lao Dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Inthira Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.