Stayed for just one night and wished I had stayed longer to enjoy the facilities! Stayed in one of the UG (underground) rooms. As awful as that sounds, it is actually one of the pool facing rooms and rather close to lobby. Wished we had one of the casitas instead as those were bigger. Nonetheless we were very happy with the room and especially the in-room massage! Service is a tad slow but the staff were helpful and polite. Breakfast spread limited. Pools look very good though we didn't have the chance to try it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Punta Fuego is an exclusive membership club/resort in Nasugbu, Batangas with world-class facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Punta Fuego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Punta Fuego Hotel Nasugbu
- Club Punta Fuego Batangas/Nasugbu