We only stayed at Slightly Chilled for one night to climb Adam's Peak, but I have only good things to say about this charming guest house. Since we were there off season, we were the only guests, but that doesn't mean that the service was any lower then usual. Room was really clean, big and comfortable, views on the river and the Peak are just amazing. We were treated with great dinner and the food was plentiful and delicious; only unfortunate thing was that we couldn't manage to eat all! And the staff was incredibly friendly, the owner even found a guide for us to Peak; he was a bit shy, but very nice and got us to Peak in 3 hours. After the climb, we were served with perfect and hearty breakfast to get some of the energy lost in the climb back. All in all, I would recommend this guest house to anyone who wishes to climb the Adam's Peak as the service is impeacable and they really know, what you would crave for after the climb.
- Also Known As:
- Slightly Chilled Hotel Dalhousie
- Slightly Chilled Hotel
- Slightly Chilled Sri Lanka/Dalhousie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and let your soul truly unwind in the Slightly Chilled Guest House (formerly Yellow House). Gayantha and Nirasha will make a great memory of your trip to Sri Lanka. Great service, great rooms and great Sri Lankan hospitality! Adam's Peak should be part of your trip in Sri Lanka! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Slightly Chilled reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.