Suberb accommodation, in a lovely part of the world. Undoubtedly the best room I have ever stayed in, in the UK. If you like Victoriana this is the place to stay. The room was luxurious, including four poster bed, tastful decor and luxury bathroom, complete with double spa bath. Breakfast was a delightful experience with as much good quality food as you could eat and plenty of choice. The service was excellent, provided by a very entertaining host. The owner treated us to a viewing of some of the other rooms and each was individually decorated to a very high standard. We will definately be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.