This is a really lovely place to stay, the staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooms are fantastic. We stayed in the Ludlow room with a big 4 poster bed and a great spa bath big enough for two. It was a home away from home. Would definately recommend this to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.