My husband and I stopped at The Rectory for our Honeymoon.
It was just a wonderful, superb stay and I cannot recommend this place enough. The Breakfasts were second to none and I cannot wait to visit The Rectory again. All the staff were very pleasant, the cleanliness was wonderful, no complaints at all.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.