The Old Rectory is a cut above your common or garden B&B! The rooms are excellent with a service to match. The staff are happy, helpful, attentive and always cheerful. We stayed in the "Stretton" room for three nights over the Bank Holiday, and had a comforatble and relaxing stay. We would more than happily book another long weekend at this delightful house. I can fully understand, and agree with, the 5 star rating awarded by The AA and The English Torist Board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire