Iv stayed here 3 times now! A beautiful hotel, very friendly staff and owner, champagne and chocolates in my room, fresh flowers! The food was great, and the rooms are beautiful! Iv stayed in 3 different rooms now and planning on stopping in a forth! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire