The owner, David, claims not to be a hotelier but at the Vestry Hotel he provides a level of comfort, charm, extravagance and hospitality that very few give their guests nowadays. The Vestry is literally a haven for those who are staying in the area of Ironbridge. Nothing is too much trouble, in fact one has to rebel against the generosity of David, and his staff, so as not to succumb to the slide into total indulgence. This place is a jewel, and for those contemplating a visit to this area look no further because you will find no place better. Just don't tell anyone, then we can keep it as our secret!
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.