We have just returned from a weekend away for our wedding anniversary and had a fabulous time. David & Sylvia at The Old Rectory were excellent hosts all weekend. The accommodation was superb and their commitment to giving excellent service was far and above anything we,ve ever experienced in any other B&B. We originally booked for 2 nights but decided to stay an extra night! We had to move rooms for our last night as our room had already been booked, but we didn't mind at all, it actually gave us the opportunity to 'sample' another room and we were not disappointed - the room was as luxurious as the first. I personally don't think anyone could expect anything more from this wonderful place, David has thought of everything to make his guests extremely welcome and comfortable - and if you need anything else at all it would be no problem at all - fab job!! We will definitely return and look forward to using the restaurant when open. Annie & Phil Edwards, Doncaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire