This was a one night stop over at short notice, room was good and the bar service friendly and prompt- my only gripe is that it has the same menu as other Marriotts, and in its current incarnation it doent do it for me. Breakfast fairly standard fayre but well executed. Unlike most marriotts this didnt reward me in anyway for being a gold member- no executive lounge, upgrade or drinks voucher. Dont like being just taken for granted. Also had to call and email to get a copy on my bill. All in all I've been to better. Location was great travelling down from Scotland for a meeting in Manchester, but not sure if the cost is merited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vision of Victorian country elegance, this 200-acre former home of the Duke of Bridgewater is now site of Worsley Park, a Marriott Hotel & Country Club Manchester featuring 18 hole championship golf course in the city of Manchester. For business travelers, pleasure seekers or meeting planners, this luxury hotel in Manchester offers the elements for success. Spacious, well appointed guest rooms cradle you in comfort and are wired for high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worsley Park, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Worsley
- Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club Greater Manchester
- Worsley Marriott