We stayed at the Rodos Palladium for a week in mid-June. We had previously stayed there in 2010 (but in October) and had had a first class experience. So we were worried that the service might have changed but needn't have been concerned. We have been going to Mediterranean Hotels for nearly 40 years and haven't found one that ticks all the boxes like the Rodos Palladium. Many other reviewers have commented on the excellent staff attitudes, always greeting with a smile, nothing being too much bother. This can't be just good training, our feeling is that staff genuinely want to please and help guests enjoy their stay.
Everything about the hotel is 5 star. One of the best designed pools we've seen, plenty of sunbeds and shade either round the pool or on the beach and it felt good to wake up in the morning to see the sunbeds laid out with almost military precision and an active but unobtrusive animation team.
There is an extensive buffet and a full show kitchen of 8 or 9 chefs. All items, both hot and cold were well presented and changed regularly. The huge bonus for us was the wide availability of gluten-free items. The Executive Chef guided us around the buffet - what was OK and what was not - and the waiters and waitresses were equally knowledgeable. Often items on the menu were changed to meet the need for gluten-free food and there were frequent offers to cook something special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more awards than any other hotel in the island, Rodos Palladium has earned a reputation to please even the most demanding holidaymakers. This premier class resort occupies a prominent position on the Blue Flag-awarded beach of Kallithea, just 8 km from Rhodes and offers a relaxing and stress free holiday environment. A vast amount of leisure facilities, superb restaurants and bars and entertainment shows ensure that Rodos Palladium has everything to offer be it to individuals, couples or families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Rodos Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodos Palladium Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Hotel Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Rhodes/Kallithea