The service was outstanding, the staff was fantastic! The facility was clean, wide spread and well taken care of. There are all kinds of things you could do within a 5 km radius (water park, water ski, scuba diving, magic castle, Go-Card, shopping, rental car service,...)
The ocean is crystal clear and even in October still warm (24°). At night the sea is warmer than the air - check it out!!! ;-)
I'm usually more a bus-campgroung kinda person and not used to staying in a 5* hotel, but if every hotel had a staff and a friendly vibe like the palladium I would definitely turn into a hotel-vacationist!!!
MARIETTA YOU ROCK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more awards than any other hotel in the island, Rodos Palladium has earned a reputation to please even the most demanding holidaymakers. This premier class resort occupies a prominent position on the Blue Flag-awarded beach of Kallithea, just 8 km from Rhodes and offers a relaxing and stress free holiday environment. A vast amount of leisure facilities, superb restaurants and bars and entertainment shows ensure that Rodos Palladium has everything to offer be it to individuals, couples or families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rodos Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodos Palladium Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Hotel Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Rhodes/Kallithea