We stopped here for 4 nights we had travelled from agenda and this was our second stop.
We arrived very early in the morning and weren't due to check in till 2 but Maila very kindly ensured our rooms were cleaned and ready for us to move in. We didn't expect this and thought this was a really nice touch.
The rooms are very clean with beautiful plain decor love the shares used for curtains, gives it an authentic feel.
The hotel is small and cosy and the staff are friendly more than willing to help or assist with anything.
I think if you are travelling to Ashvem this is the place to stop at and relax its close to everywhere and a stone throw away from the beach.
The only one gripe I had was Ashvem seems to be taken over by very loud bars and dance music pumping at all hours it's not the place I want to be so unfortunately won't be returning.
- Also Known As:
- The Meems` Arabian Sea Beach Hotel Mandrem
- The Meems` Arabian Sea Beach Hotel
- The Meems' Beach Resort Mandrem, Goa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meems' Beach Resort is a 12-room "pukka" boutique hotel, right across the road from the beach, in a gorgeous meadow, it faces the sea and remains open longer than the actual season in Goa. We have an exceptionally good restaurant featuring South East Asian Grill soups & fresh summer rolls , as well as our original,eclectic menu which has become very popular over the years. It is open to everyone, not only our in-house guests. We arrange all kinds of activities to insure our guests enjoy a memorable time in Goa and have the best wi-fi anywhere on this coast. Do come by for some great food & fun, or stay awhile in a truly quaint haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip so you can book your The Meems' Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.