“Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Fareham
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Lovely restaurant, nice ambiance and excellent food...Book a table at the wekend as it clearly gets very busy !

Visited November 2012

Cornwall
“Will definitely come again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have enjoyed lunching at Jericho's for some time: it is a great place to meet up with friends for good value food, pleasant surroundings and efficient service, with everything home made.
This week my husband and I decided to have dinner and were very pleased indeed. The ethos of good value well sourced beautifully cooked food continues into the evening, and the friendly and knowledgeable staff a real pleasure.
I thought the wine list was very well priced and while small, should cover all the most usual tastes. We enjoyed the bottle of Merlot, pulled pork starter, steak/grey mullet mains, and fab white and dark chocolate mousse thoroughly.
Tiny suggestions: at this price, fabric napkins are essential thin paper is a no no, and better, larger wine glasses would be nice.
But this young chef, trained at Gidleigh Park no less, is a real find for excellent, fresh, good value cooking and we look forward to our next visit. My thanks also to the young woman who served us, and took the trouble to return my scarf next day to my home!

Dartmoor
“So relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

From sitting on the comfy sofa to finishing with a coffee, everything about Jerichos is so relaxing. The staff know just when to serve you or leave you to chat. Perfect for ladies who chat/lunch. Always look forward to a visit.

Launceston / Cornwall
“What a Cracker !!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have visited Jericho's on " numerous " occasions and NEVER been dissapointed . I live near the Town , and this is an IDEAL place to meet Friends for Coffee , which inevetably will turn into Lunch . Been there today actually for Lunch with 2 girl friends . Warm , super friendly welcome , had the , " frittata " coffee and a drink with Lunch and got change out of £11 .very goood value . The Service is always very efficient and friendly . A hidden gem , if youy ask me .
As for Dinner [ and my Husband and I have been several times .] you can currently enjoy a delicious 2 Course Meal for only £20 and if there are 4 of you they give you a bottle of white wine F.O.C. so what if you get a paper napkin ! This is a " rustic " Style Bistro , and does not pretend to be a fine dining Restaurant . Will certainly go again and we feel VERY fortunate to have such a place in Launceston .long may it continue ..............VAL x

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great atmosphere. Tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I attended a 30th birthday celebration here with a large number of guests. We all had a 3 course sit down meal.

The food was good and we were all served quickly even tho there were a lot of us.

A good experience here. Would recommend