“The best spa in muine” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 22 Activities in Mui Ne
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a hidden garden away from the noisy road, we offer open air massage in the atmosphere of nature and relaxation, wood-heated steam bath, quality nail care, waxing/sugaring incl. Brazilian, low prices, highly qualified licensed massage therapists, doctor consultation. To find us walk past Happy Tour booking office (Nguyen Dinh Chieu 85a) into the yard to see the garden.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Vung Tau, Vietnam
“The best spa in muine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My family lives in Vung Tau from September to May and we go to Mui Ne every second weekend. Botanica Spa is not a place for us to miss there. Botanica is different from other Spas in Mui Ne. I love it for the friendly and professional team and for not being touristic. The quality of vietnamese body massage that I get there exceeds all expectations. Apart from that they are the only place I know in Vietnam that has professional shugaring (bikini Brazilian too), which is less painful and more longlasting than other types of waxing. Botanica has an exceptional tea collection that you can taste for free. It was at Botanica that I learned about Puerh tea which you can buy there: it is energizing and helps to lose weight. I highly recommend Botanica Spa for the best of Vietnamese massage, professional waxing and nail care.

Visited May 2013