“Some refreshers...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 activities in Mui Ne
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The C2Sky Mui ne Kite Surfing center was Vietnam's first ever IKO affiliated center. We have been setting the standards since 2006 for being the elite choice as the most professional, fully equipped, safest and friendliest kite center on the beach. We offer many facilities to make your time that more enjoyable with us including compressor pump, equipment storage, shaded kite area, chill bags and hammocks, free refreshments, toilets, shower, personnel lockers, complimentary Wi-Fi, beach side restaurant and onsite first aiders
Schwarzenbek, Germany
10 attraction reviews
“Some refreshers...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Liz and Jeff are caring for their clients in every sense. We got our Visas and Taxi organized. The spot is not the easiest but my trainer Franky made a fabulous job. I was used to shallow water areas before instead of deep water as it is here. Thanks to all your team ;o)

Visited December 2013

Noordwijk, The Netherlands
“BEST TIME EVER! C2Sky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

We (me and two friends) stayed in Mui Ne for 3 weeks. We were looking for the best kite spot in Asia, and we found it! We contacted C2Sky two months before our trip to Vietnam for recommendations for our stay. Liz, the owner of the company, was very helpful and quick in replying on our emails. She arranged hotel, transfer, visa, and membership/kite storage for us for a very good price. There is a fantastic surfy atmosphere around the kite centre to hangout, refresh and meet other travellers/kitesurfers. Liz and Jeff arrange dinner parties for the group (visitors, students, instructors) a few times a week at some of the best local restaurants. These nights were so much fun as we often end up in Dragon Beach to dance and be crazy. Special thanks to Maurice and Jo (the managers of the C2Sky Unique centre) for making our days at the beach so easy and full of fun!

Netherlands
“Super nice - and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

WOW! This was much more than just a visit to a kiting school, it was like being part of an extended family - tons of fun, high quality and a lot of care of every detail.

We where two friends travelling together, I already surf and my friend wanting to learn.

First of all we where incredibly welcomed and well taken care of, and Liz and Jeff went out of their way to make our trip the best experience possible. Their working day does definitely not stop when the center closes for the evening - often then arranging a dinner-out or a trip.

How can I put my experience into a few words??They have a clear and professional way of running their school, and when there was a few days with little wind, they hired a bus ++, and just arranged a trip where a whole gang from c2sky went to another place with more wind for a couple of days. And what a trip! We would never have experienced something like this without them - from knowing the spot to having the coolest party ever.

We had a super nice time hanging out at the center in the day time. Surfing was great, and my friend had very good teachers for learning. I am impressed how well and personally they taught every important aspect of a sport which can be quite overpowering if you don't know how to master the forces. (And this is not something you can learn from reading a book or watching youtube!)

All in all: They care beyond words - Liz and Jeff, Elizabeth and Tommy and Jos and all the others at the center, because it's their chosen lifestyle. I went on holiday and came back with friends - many!

Yiihaaa - see you again!!!

Amsterdam, Nederland
“My favourite hangout in Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

Everytime I visit Vietnam I make sure I spend a few days in Mui Ne to relax. C2Sky is my favourite place to hang out. It has a great atmosphere and it's a great place to learn Kite-surfing. I'm still a learner but everytime I visit I can get some assistance to get started again and gain some progress.
Liz and Jeff are very kind and helpfull and I can really recommend C2Sky!

Visited November 2013
JeffC2Sky, Owner at C2Sky Kitesurfing Vietnam, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Hey Jan Willem,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Kite Center.
We are always happy to see you surprising us at the beach with your little visits to us whilst passing through Vietnam on business trips.
Its not always the best conditions for you and sometimes you are not even able to go out but you are always smiling and it looks like you are having fun regardless.
We hope in the future that you are able to stay with us for more than just a day or 2 next time
Safe travels
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“made our trip! brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

my partner and I stayed in mui ne in November, initially intending to stay 5 days...4 weeks later we were still there solely due to C2Sky and their team!
My partner rented equipment and I had 12 hours of lessons with Liz and Joost as my instructors. Both were outstanding and very patient with me while I got to grips with kitesurfing!! The lessons were all one to one on new equipment as start of the season.
Whilst we were there there were a few days of light wind so to ensure we didn't miss out Liz and Geoff arranged a trip to Phan Rang, about 3 hours away, which had good wind.

As well as kitesurfing Liz and Geoff also arranged many meals / nights out for those students who wanted to and for us this just added to already fabulous holiday!!
we will be back!!

Hey Natalie,
Thank you for taking the time to review our kite center
Congratulations on your achievements during your time with us, you really was a zero to hero student. I imagine that after years of watching your boyfriend kite at the beach that both you and he are happy that you can share that experience together now.
It was equally as nice for us having you visit and thank you for all the nice things you done for our beach boys.
I apologies if you had to re arrange your travel plans and didn't get to see some of places that you wanted to visit due to the fact you found it difficult to leave but we do look forward to welcoming you back, only next time it will be as a club member and not as a student.
Safe travels