“WOW” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Wonderful cuisine. Would recommend if you enjoy good food. Well done in the kitchen - superb xx we ordered a take away to be delivered, have picked up several times before and it arrived as fresh and hot as if we had just collected ourselves .......... 5 star!!!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband suprised me and our children to a meal at the Zafran on Valentines night. We weren't disappointed - the service, people and food were all excellent. Best Indian meal we have ever had.
The complimentary desserts went down a treat for our children which I thought was a lovely gesture.
We will defiantely be returning and would recommend to anyone.

Thetford, United Kingdom
“family birthday meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Highly recommend this restaurant! Food was superb lots to choose from and the staff more than happy to offer advice!! We were well looked after and will definitely go back!

Diss, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I have been to some top Indian restaurants but the zafran tops all. The best onion bhajis and great service. I love korma but tried the other mango based dish that was recommended - it was superb. My partner had the lamb shank and his only comment was melt in the mouth! Would highly recommend thank you for great night.

Visited February 2014
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Average experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I took my dad out for a meal here with my husband and it was ok, nothing to shout about, which surprised me after all the positive reviews I read.
When we arrived, we were asked to take a seat in the bar area and before we could even sit down we were then asked to our table by another member of staff.
We ordered our drinks and papadums , but our order wasn't taken for another 20 minutes and then we had to wait again for a long while for our food to arrive, although they only had a couple other tables in.
The food was ok, not bad but not amazing either. We had 3 main dishes between us, we had a prawn jalfrazi which was ok, a chicken house special dish which we found very bland and boring, but the lamb shank we had was tasty, definitely the best dish of the night.
The service was a bit slow, and the staff didn't seem too happy to be there but rather be on their phones.

Visited January 2014