“Really yummy food at the Fox” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, English, Eclectic
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
“Really yummy food at the Fox”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

What a treat it is to pop to the Fox for a lively atmosphere, a lovely glass of excellent wine and some of the most delicious food around... my personal fave's are the legendary fish pie which was recommended to me by another regular, mussels and the best fries I've tasted in a long time, great steaks and delicious burgers which my firends said were the best they've ever had... My friends have loved it for a while and my family are now all fans too. I can't wait for my next visit.

• Visited April 2013

Liversedge
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went here purely by chance after going for a drive and getting a bit lost. This is a lovely bistro with very friendly staff and nice decor. The food we had was excellent and although not cheap, good value for money. Although not local for us, think we will definitely return as it was so nice.

• Visited April 2013
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Fantastic Food. The penne arrabiata is the best I have ever tasted! Great atmosphere, great service.

Visited March 2013
Great Britain
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having been to the Fox on a couple of occasions now I have always been impressed. Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff you are made to feel welcome from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave. The food is always excellent. The fish and chips my boyfriend and I had today were quite frankly delicious and left us very full and happy with the meal. Thank you very much Fox. We will most certainly be back in the near future!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Diamond wedding party to remember!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We organised a diamond wedding meal for my auntie And uncle and their friends. I have to say the Fox and staff couldn't have been more helpful. Taking advantage of private dining in the upstairs room the whole party had a great time. Excellent food, drink and service at a very reasonable cost. Thankyou to all who contributed in making it a diamond wedding celebration to remember. Highly recommended!