“Nice pub” 5 of 5 stars

01926 484 281
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Falcon Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Hatton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Warwick
“Nice pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Visited here with friends on a Saturday night, it was busy but the staff were very attentive and the pub has been decorated well. They had these great mini desserts and nice veggie options. We will be back soon!!

Coventry
“So good we booked again for next week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We chose the Falcon because it had a menu with a good range of modern dishes that we could all choose from at reasonable prices, without so many of the unnecessary ingredients that put us off so many places. We hadn't expected the food to be so good and to say we were pleasantly surprised by the fabulous presentation and excellent quality is an understatement.
I don't know how many staff there were in the kitchen, but to cope with the size of the menu and to produce fantastic tasting food, beautifully cooked and so pretty to look at, they are amazing. It was so good that we booked the same table for the same time next week.

Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Steak Night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner on a Wednesday which was Steak night although an extensive non steak menu was also available!
I had a sirloin, medium rare cooked to perfection. No steak knife was provided and when I cut into my steak it was apparent why, it was like slicing through butter, the steak was probably the best cooked, juiciest steak I've ever eaten - not in the slightest bit tough. My husband had a medium rump steak and was just as appreciative! I had a very nice Rioja with my meal and for dessert my husband had sticky toffee pudding and I had a wonderfully smooth and creamy brulee. The service, ambience and meal were all first class, well worth a visit.

Visited October 2012
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Will deffinately be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I came here with my girlfriend for the first time in months. I had heard the place had changed owners and so we thought we'd give it a go. The first thing we notcied was that the menu had changed and I just couldnt decide what to have. Good selection of dishes and not badly priced. I couldnt believe the price of the desserts and because of this we had 4 between us. The staff were very knowledgeable, welcoming and looked after us throughout the night. Will be back again very soon.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“outstanding food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

me and my partner ate at this pub for the second time and again we could not fault it. the food is great menu choice is brilliant and i would say there is something for everyone on there. the service is good the staff look happy and are very polite. i would recomend this the falcon highly