I took my girlfriend to whitehouse for a week and had a wonderful time. The experience was one I will never forget. Most impressive was its employees. Everyone must visit the swim up bar and get a drink from my friend Copeland! Garth and the others there did a wonderful job but Copeland was ENTERTAINING and just a great guy! Kevin at the Dutch bar was my girlfriends favorite and was a very sweet young man. The drinks were first class and they know how to make every drink known to man. The food was awesome and Elanores was our favorite. The water arobics was great and very fun. Snorkling was excellent and scuba was amazing. Ok, I could go on and on about our vacation but it would take hours to explain it all. Peaceful is just the tip of the iceburg. If you want to party....its the place....if you want to have peace.....its the place......if you want great food.....its the place......if you want luxury....its the place! What more can I say but......YA MON! If you go.......Copeland can hook you up with some great drinks! Tell him Raaaja (Roger)...and Beeecky said hi! LOL Loved our trip! We will for sure be back! PS The little girl that lead most of the activities is excellent and I think her name was Joan. SO CUTE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe.Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now.World Travel Awards:Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company”, 16 years in a row.Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row.Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort”Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No.4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica