If you'd like your Hawaiian vacation to feel like a monastic retreat on a dramatic ocean cliff, then this is the place for you. Great for romance or feeling remote, and the meals were incredible! I was traveling by bike, and the next day climbing over the mountain pass I was fueled by cinnamon rolls they sent with me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Island Retreat is unique among Hawaii's destinations, spas, and eco-retreats. Set among evergreens and ocean breezes, our 50 acre boutique hotel offers gracious accommodations in complete harmony with nature. It is the ideal location for weddings, spa vacations, and corporate retreats, offering elegant venues in a distinctly Hawaiian setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho`omaluhia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel Kapaau
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Kapaau